Home

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tea Fit for a King



The Monkey King, that is!!!

(Lesson for today: Monkeys are actually any of various long-tailed, medium-sized members of the order Primates, including the macaques, baboons, guenons, capuchins, marmosets, and tamarins and excluding the anthropoid apes - gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutans; and the prosimians - lemurs, lorises, and tarsiers. I always thought that chimps and gorillas were considered monkeys. You learn something new every day!)

Submitted to Illustration Friday - Theme: Tea

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this! His crown, his little cup, his tongue! I take that back, I love it. Man now I want tea. And a gorilla too.

jas faulkner said...

Aw, he's a cutie!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Thanks for the knowledge. Beautiful work!

Ellen said...

Oh, and have you been on the NUMI website...I think you can find it on www.worldpantry.com. It's awesome!
GREAT job!!!!

steve said...

Nice different take on the theme here!

madretz said...

Ou! Add this one to my list of your favorites. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cool image...especially like the monkey king and his be-jeweled crown.

http://www.choble.com

Nan said...

The colors on this make the little gorilla POP!

Good work!