Home

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Its about 91 Degrees Outside Today

And I decided to try on a triathlon wetsuit.

I am amazed that people will actually attempt a tri once they manage to don the wetsuit. I almost needed to lie down afterwards.

Can you say sauna? Say it with me ... "sauna."

I finally got the sucker on, I felt strangled, claustrophopic. Apparently this is the way they are supposed to fit.


No, I don't look like the picture above, especially in the bust (one can dream, however). I look like a pregnant seal, a Great White smackeral! And now I smell like neoprene, too.

Photo Courtesy of ZootSports - WetZoot

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I think a wetsuit would would completely creep me out, suctioning to my skin.

phinner said...

I did get completely creeped out, even after I removed the wetsuit. I really wanted to scream. Kinda like when someone scratches a chalkboard with their nails or you accidentally bite a piece of foil from your Nestle crunch bar with a molar that has been filled with a metal filling.

Willie Baronet said...

Ssssaaaaauuuuuu-nnnnnaa.

:-)

Anonymous said...

have you tried a sleeveless one?