Home

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Induced Stupor

I'm home now, with a full stomach and leftovers galore.

Happily I note that all the important fud groups were represented at dinner...

The turkey group, of course,
The stuffing group,
The gravy group,
The mashed potato group.
The green bean casserole group with the crunchy fried onions,
The candied yam group,
The cranberry relish group,
The dinner roll group,
And last of all...The pumpkin cobbler group with homemade whipped cream.

Delicious!!!

Time to hit the sack!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................................

I hope your turkey day was swell as well!!!

This is actually a picture of my Christmas turkey. I forgot to take pictures tonight : .)

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Once again, I am amazed. You cooked your own turkey?

Awesome.

God bless the green bean casserole group.

Nan said...

Yummy! I'm glad you had such a good Thanksgiving with such tasty delights.