Home

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Incredible Pukey Cuteness



I bot these at Safeway. To avoid eating a pint. So far I've had two. Aren't they just too cute!!!

P.S. The Sharks won tonight! 3-2. I got to go to the game, actual playoff tickets in my hot little hand!!! It was so LOUD at the Tank!

P.P.S. PT is going well. Altho' I'm still on IR (injured reserve) and can't run, Dr. Steve said he's gonna have me race ready for Disneyworld in January, Yay!!! : .) (I hope that's a promise he can keep!!!)

The Burt's Bees lip balm is for scale. So you can see just how tiny pukey cuteness can be. The white thingy is the spoon. It comes on top, in the lid.

3 comments:

phinner said...

I can't see the pix right now...Hopefully you'll be able to see it in the am.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oooooh, I love, love, love Cherry Garcia. My favorite.

Good to hear the PT is going well. . . we're rooting for you to be ready by January.

Nan said...

Yummy! And the perfect size! I sometimes go to "Wendy's" and ask for the toddler Frosty...just enough to satisfy that need.