Home

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Meme'd Again!


MadRetz's ping again!
This Seven Random Things meme has
rules!
We don't need no stinkin' rules!!!
If you do, and you wanna play, here they are:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

I can't follow the rules, I don't even know 7 bloggy peeps!

Anyway...

I like big words. I like to look 'em up. I like to use 'em in a sentence, so I don't forget 'em. This hasn't improved my vocabulary, however.
I take pictures of dead things. I'm fascinated with the circle/cycle of life.
The method by which I eat a Hostess HoHo is this: I peel the chocolate off, then I unroll the cake and eat it with the frosting.
My nose bends to the left. I suppose b/c I'm right handed and I've wiped my nose with the back of my hand nostril right to left eyebrow my entire life.
I write notes to myself on the back of my hand. I never forget things if I do that.
I collect antenna balls, especially Disney Mickey icon head antenna balls.
I hate to fly on airplanes. I like to fly in my dreams.

Photo by MadRetz,Disneyland 2007 during the fireworks display.


3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Don't be afraid, Phin, it's only a Meme.

How long does it take you to eat a HoHo exactly. . . that's a lotta work.

madretz said...

Cool! I learned something about you that I don't already know - the HoHo method. :)

Nan said...

So funny...the HoHo method.