Home

Monday, July 02, 2007

Infected by the Meme Vector - Again

I'll play, I'll play!!!

Instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up one place. Then, add you name to the bottom spot, like so:

1.Mike's Homefront
2. What I Know for Sure
3. green butterfly
4. Willow Grace
5.Trying to Grab Some Happy

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably being miserable in my marriage, working three jobs to keep us afloat. Honestly, I don't remember. I think I blocked it all out!!!

What were you doing one year ago?
This week one year ago I was doing art (hummm, how predictible), building a fence, trying on wetsuits in 90 degree weather, training for my first triathlon (sniff).

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. pear flavored jelly bellies
3. popcorn with tons of real butter
4. toast with butter and current jelly
5. white cake with butter cream frosting (I see a "butter" theme developing)

5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
1. Its a Small World the Disney version : .)
2. Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
3. You're the One That I Want from the Grease Soundtrack
4. Don't Stop the Rock by Freestyle
5. Spring Love by Stevie B

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Am I a multi-millionaire? These are not in any particular order...
1. donate to multiple charities
2. buy a house (in Colorado)
3. travel around the world
4. adopt some kids
5. start a socially redeeming/environmental business/service organization

5 bad habits:
1. spelling words incorrectly (its almost as bad as writing in text message lingo)
2. beating myself up incessantly
3. obsessive scrapbook material hording
4. eating when I'm not hungry
5. being a perfectionist

5 things you like doing:
1. finding adventures
2. playing with kids
3. running
4. running
5. working out

5 things you would never wear again:
1. wallabies
2. polo shirts (because of working at Home Depot)
3. nylons
4. mini skirts
5. those blouses that make you look pregnant, unless I get pregnant.

5 Favorite toys:
1. laptop
2. digital camera
3. iPod shuffle
4. the internet
5. dental floss (its very versatile)

Tag, you’re it! You wanna play, you know you do!!!

2 comments:

madretz said...

Yahoo u played! n-e-thg dat gets u 2 post more freq'ntly!

luv, da smrta$$

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Dental floss? I want to count paper clips then.

Aren't you glad it's ten years later?