Home

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Longest Weekend Yet!!!

(Updated below.)

I took the vacation, I've been hangin' for 4.5 days now with nary a care. A lotta lounging, aqua jogging, and creating been goin' on.

(Why I'm writing like this, I have no idea, channeling someone maybe. Oh wait, maybe its because I finally fell asleep at 4:41 am this morning, only to wake up at 7:56 am, just in time for step class, YIKES!!!)

I have like a ton (well, not really a ton) of stuff to post, but I'm too lazy at the moment to walk 4 feet to plug into my scanner, so I'll leave you with a bit of eye candy. This is the ohsohot Dr. Steve. I think you can guess why I like going to my physical therapy/cracker appointments. Better yet, he's not only nice, but sensitive too. Oh, annnnd he plays HOCKEY!!! sigh.

"Meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife. Isn't it ironic, doncha think?"

Go to Nudge-Nudge for a looksee at the weekend art.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oooooh la la. . . Dr. Steve is ever so hot. You may never be cured.

madretz said...

yay! Another direct link to the hot doc!