Home

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Retail and Art Therapy

Solitude breeds art...




Happiness can be bot (well, it felt that way for a mo)...

(I got this bag, but with different graphics, and in black & white.)


And exercise is gud...



I am constantly reminded of the lessons I am supposed to be learning. Specifically, that I can't eat away my problems (I ended up feeling worse than when I started, what am I talking about, I'm not finished yet!); the universe (GOD) doesn't give me more than I can handle; that nonattachment is important to staying in the moment; and that my reliance and expectation of the status quo is not the best way to move thru life.

I get to choose how to feel, how to react, how to handle diverse and complicated situations, and to validate myself.

I just wish it was easier.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

As usual I love your artwork. You are a creative and intuitive soul.

And. . . it isn't easy, is it? It's hard as hell.

Anonymous said...

You never showed me the "Other People's Glasses" one.

-BB