Home

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ripples

Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah, blah blah blah-blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Habla blah, blah.

I finally did the ripple challenge! (I used the color wheel too!!!) The first part of the quote is from the Joan of Arcadia where God tells Joan to ask the high school bully to homecoming. The rest I wrote.


Does this guy look familiar? Maker Faire flyer for the scary/cute dolls. I pierced Punk's ear, tee hee hee! But in this day and age, the cool piercing would be somewhere unobvious, ewwww!

Monster!!!

Aside from these two pieces, this weekend I ran around with Mad in search of those silver balls they used to sell for decorating cakes. We ended up with colored sugar, confetti, and tiny white sprinkles for cupcakes. A trip to the local scrapbook store was not fruitful. Bummer. Tonite I made jerked-turkey (jerkey turkey) burgers with papaya/mango salsa and low-fat, low-cal red velvet cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting. A mucho tasty meal! I should cook more often, but its such a huge production and can you believe it, I have to clean up after myself!

Soooo, yeah...Life is life and so it goes. Running? Nope. However, I did my first spin class last Tuesday and didn't suffer strong aftereffects. My core must be getting stronger. I'm still Aquajoggerdeathgirlsuperpowerwaternymph and not RG, also doing step, but I am nowhere near the cardiovascular capacity I was at when I had to quit running. H-h-h-h-h-h!!!

The local community college has started registration, so I'm thinking of taking a collage class. But, what could they possibly teach me???!!! Hee, hee! Upcoming is the Scrapbook Expo (lots of spending), bbq, huge juried Art show in SF. Have planned a mini break to Morro Bay soon and also off the the cabin with the Retzez. Wheee!!! Stalking your blogs, but not commenting. Not feeling very clever these days.

Hope y'all are well.

Happy day!!!

4 comments:

madretz said...

Love that monster!! Yahoo on the ripples page, too!

MADELINE
or
MAD
or
MADRETZ

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Love the monster. . . so cool. The artwork, of course, is innovative, creative and clever.

I think, perhaps, you should teach the collage class!

Anonymous said...

You'll always be the RG.

- BB

Anonymous said...

You will have to get someone on the east coast to get you the silver cake balls. They are banned from sale in the state of CA.

-julie