Home

Monday, September 10, 2007

Crafty Women!

I took a mini book class called "Why I Scrapbook" this weekend with one of my favorite scrap artists, Kristi Contes. She's so creative and she doesn't measure!!! Gotta love her free spirit, artistic and otherwise.

Aren't we just too cute! Well, she's way cuter than me, but... hee!!!


Outside view of the mini book. We used legal sized string closure envelopes, acetate, rocked the Heidi Swapp stickers, decorative papers, overlays, photos, staples, stamps, a jump ring, and rub-ons.


Here are some of the internal pages. The words are supposed to describe why I scrapbook. I loved how I didn't have to make everything perfect and I also really liked that we used random bits to embellish the pages. Tres cool!!! It was worth the hour long drive to get to the scrapbook store!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved how your book turned out!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

No measuring. . . that's crazy!

The book looks great!

Lauren said...

I really like the idea of not measuring. A lot.

Your book looks terrific! I have a SB store a mile away... haven't taken a class since last October, when I took a beginner's class. I've completed 9 pages in my DD's scrapbook. Sigh. Maybe if I blogged less and used my creative side more..... not to mention actually printing out pictures!

My cousin lives in Oakland, so if I ever make it out to visit her, we'll have to meet up irl.