Home

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Finger" Fuds

Check out what Spike found today!!! Yummy fingers!!!


Seriously tasty cookies, made with the 1/2 Splenda 1/2 sugar mix. I cannot take credit for the ewwww factor, but this would be so me!

(We had a 5.6 magnitude, "moderate" earthquake this evening around 8:04 pm. I missed it, as I was in the car, coming home from the store. More to my liking, otherwise I'd be sleeping in my car tonite, waiting for the next one!)

I'm off to finish my own (boring) pumpkin shaped sugar cookies for work tomorrow!



Happy Halloween Bloggy Pals!

Target gargoyle commandeering my Starbucks and gourdy pumpkin MadRetz bot for me last year : .)


5 comments:

Nan said...

I thought of you today when the news told us about the quake in California. Thank goodness they followed it with the news that no one was hurt, but things were shaken from grocery store shelves. I felt much better.

That Gargoyle looks like the keeper of the caffeine treasure. I think I'll pass on the finger cookies, but the picture of Spike is hilarious! It really caught me off guard.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oooh, an earthquake will shake up your day, eh? Glad you were in your car.

And I so love those finger cookies, too funny.

Glad to knwo the gargoyle is guarding your caffeine, it's a treasured resource.

madretz said...

those finger cookies are awesomE!! and you might think your cookies are boring, but i betcha they taste way better than any of the other cookies.

Christina C. said...

those are some wicked cool photos.

Willie Baronet said...

Those fingers are highlarious!

And no pics of your costume??