Home

Monday, October 22, 2007

I Guess I Actually Have a Personality

According to this test I saw on A Wandering Heart's blog:

Personality Types

You'll have to log in to find out if you have a personality too!

Personality Type

ESFJ - The "Supporter"
Temperament: SJ (Protector)
Primary Function: Extraverted Feeling
Population: 10% (6% male, 14% female)
Full ESFJ Profile >>
(description, famous people, careers...)

Extraverted Introverted

53%

47%


Sensing Intuition

53%

47%


Thinking Feeling

37%

63%


Judging Perceiving

68%

32%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the ENFP career list didn't include sales.

BTW, I don't think you needed this test to know that you have quite a PERSONALITY, silly. :-)

-BB

MadMonk said...

INTP...

And I hate the fact that a test can accurately make a box.