Home

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Been thinkin' about craftin'

Not feeling very motivated, however. Tired from all the hacking and coughing. (Is there a point at which I should go have this checked out? Its been 7 days and Dr. Andre (Dr. Steve's counterpart) said something about bronchitis/walking pneumonia. I keep thinking its my allergies, but a week of uninterrupted coughing???) Plus, I haven't finished my holiday cards (now, New Years cards!) and I made a pact with myself to get that done before any fun art was started. I did create a cool design for the New Years cards using a yoga + iPod ad. Maybe I'll post it at Nudge-Nudge.

Anywhoo...I thot I'd share the card my Dad gave me for X-mas. We have an ongoing battle regarding toilet seat up or down. He
says he's old and forgets, but I think he leaves it up just to annoy me. The issue is, I don't usually turn on the lights in the middle of the night if I use the bathroom and the surprise of ice cold porcelain on my fanny isn't pleasant. (More than you wanted to know, huh?)

I'm not complaining too loudly. The card accompanied a really nice check. I guess I can put up with the sass and the sarcasm. I'm known for my own sarcasm. I come by it naturally.

3 comments:

madretz said...

it's so weird that your sick. i think u should have it checked out. especially since it's lasted more than a day. for you, that's a loongg time.

post here and NN.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I second that. . . worth a trip to the doctor. You've been coughing much too long.

Nan said...

Third it.

P.S. You and your dad are funny together.