Home

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I didn't necessarily react like this...

But...

(I just have to relate this story. )

The other day, I went to the Japanese store with my Dad. There was this kid working the cash register. He smelled really good, I'm telling you REALLY good. Humans are highly motivated by scent, right? Perfume, body aroma, pheromones, etc...I am a human, I am no different.

I asked him if he was wearing cologne. He got all bashful on me and didn't respond immediately. Then grudgingly, he answers, "Yes."

So, I ask "What cologne?"

Again, his answer didn't come quickly. It was like pulling teeth. Then he says, "Well, its not really cologne. Its Axe."

I said, "Huh, (as my mind and my hormones are reeling) then I guess the commercials are TRUE!"

Hot damn! I gotta get me a man who wears AXE!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I so embarrassed the boy. At least I didn't make him blush. My bad.

4 comments:

madretz said...

dude, i'm so going to that store.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oh, he may have blushed, but you know he loved it.

Nan said...

My YouTube sputters instead of streams but I still thought this was funny...I must live under a rock!

Anonymous said...

They must put reall hormones/feramones in that product. You may not have reacted like the commercial, but you know you wanted too.