Home

Sunday, December 16, 2007

In All Its Glory!!!


Got my tree @ Target, don't you just love Target?! (It was my 2nd trip there today!)

Got it in its tree stand. (Ragged, I hammered that puppy good!)

Got it lit and decorated.

All in time for my Dad, who will be arriving to celebrate Christmas on Thursday! Yay!!! (I can say in all honesty that if my Dad wasn't visiting, I wouldn't bother!)

It looks very much like last year's tree. But I have new ornaments!!!

Maybe next year, the tree needs a theme, like Elsie's.


Oh, and here's a pix of my kitchen table. I don't usually have it cleared off enough to decorate it : .) My Mom made the doily. It must be an "antique" by now!

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Pretty, pretty little trees! I love them. And I spy the Starbucks Advent calendar. I am pine green with envy.

The doily is so very, very sweet.

madretz said...

Ok, that is just so pretty!

And I can't believe you went to target twice on a sunday. Yup, love target, just not on the weekends before Christmas. now that's target dedicated! ;)

Nan said...

I'm so glad your Dad is coming for Christmas...the tree looks great!

P.S. LOVE the dining room table and chairs...So Cool!

Anonymous said...

A trip to Target sure beats one to Wal-Mart. Where I live they are right across the street from each other and the contrast is amazing.

Enjoy your Dad's visit. It's great that you prepared your home for him.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Dad will be there for X-mas.