Home

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Feed the Warrior

Lance Armstrong said running his first NYC Marathon was one of the hardest things he's ever done. Wha? Huh? The man who rode the Pyrenees and won the Tour de France 7 times?! That makes me proud that I've run and finished two marathons of my own.

Anyway, watching the 2008 NHL Outdoor Classic in Buffalo, NY where it was a brisk 33 degrees when the game started. The Pittsburgh Penguins (The "Phenom" Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin) vs the Buffalo Sabres, one of the sponsors of the event is Dick's Sporting Goods. As always during broadcast sporting events, there are a plethora of commercials. I'm a rare bird that actually likes a lot of commercials : .) and I found this one cool and hysterical at the same time.



BTW - Happy New Year!!!

No comments: