Home

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mike Ness ROCKS!!!

Social D! Social D!!!


I had tixs tonite to Social Distortion at the Filmore in San Francisco!!! OMG!!! I am so lovin' this tattoo'd man!!! (His band is pretty good too! : .) I'm still on a high! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!!! (This concert was as good [better? hard to decide!] as the one I went to in September when Social D played the Catalyst in Santa Cruz!)


Best moment of the evening...My concert buddy Paul and I were standing upstairs by the "restaurant" and who walks by, not 5 feet away from me, ready to go back stage!!! Ooooh yes! It was the man himself!!! Eye contact even!!! Swoon!!!

I call it Rockabilly, I was corrected as Social D is one of the leading bands in the American hardcore punk movement. Yes, there was a mosh pit, there always is! Either way, when Mike Ness sings, I.am.in.LOVE!!! sigh. What is it about me and these bad boys?! hee!!!

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE!!!

Paul found this pix online somewhere...I'd like to credit it.

4 comments:

madretz said...

I guess that answers my question in my email! LOL.
Great to hear that it was as good and better than you ever expected!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

You are too cool for words.

Nan said...

I'm so out of it. I need a crash course in cool.

Anonymous said...

Under the palm trees...

in the California sun.

I believe in love now...

I believe in love again.