Home

Saturday, February 09, 2008

There Are Decaffeinated Brands on the Market That Taste Just as Good As the Real Thing


I must disagree. The real thing is ohsomuch BETTER!!!

Running on Treadmill Running Outdoors on the Trail

My cells sang. My aura glowed YELLOW with HAPPINESS.

I listened to the birds speak.

I smelled the dirt mingled with the smell of the trees and grasses.

I saw the sunshine sparkle off the Loch.

I did my first 5 mile run in almost a year.

It was a very, very good morning.







4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

What a beautiful and apt description. I know how happy you must be back at it.

madretz said...

Yay! i can practially see your glowing aura just from this post. i'm so very very happy for you! i know how much this means to you!

Linda said...

Whew..puttin on my shades! And I totally agree about decaf...what's the point!

Willie Baronet said...

You go!!