Home

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birthday to Meeeee!

She's 29 today, people!!!

(and if you believe that...)



The ohsohappy B-day Girl herself. She loves to take self-portraits : .)
(And write about herself in the 3rd person!)

I had a lovely lunch with MadRetz and a visit from Mary and Megan (and GIFTS, yay!!!). Phone calls from Kiki-Carumba and Roma, Aldien, and Kathy. Text msg. from Bun-Bun!
That made me very happy!!!

I can't have my cake tho'! Titanium implant, implanted on Friday. Now the aliems from outside space can track me. No beer, wine, dairy or refined sugar until next Friday, sheesh!

Then its all about the white cake with buttercream frosting and the Lemon Drop Martinis!
Yeah Baby!!! I can't wait!!!

(Cupcake photo by Crysti @ Every Stock Photo)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hippy Hoppy Birthday!!!
Sounds like a nice day, all in all, and for that I am glad!
Hope you enjoy the frosting on Friday ;)

Nan said...

Oh, Phin, I didn't know it was your birthday...I'm so sorry to be late wishing you a great one, but it sounds like it was a great day.

Titanium implant? Now I know why the high powered pain meds.

The photo is beautiful...What a great smile!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, of course!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Implants, lunches, gifts. . . what more could a girl want for her 29th birthday?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Phin!!!!!!

Linda said...

"One more year and a trip around the sun"!! Happy Birthday LII! I can't believe I missed it! Sounds like you had a nice day..minus that cake! Hope you're not in pain! Lovely pic of you!