Home

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Night

This evening I boiled eggs until the water disappeared. There was the smell and there was this weird crackling sound.

I was distracted.

Dropped half my clean laundry on the floor of the laundry room.

I was uncoordinated.

I think its time for bed.

Art:

OBEY Butterfly - Art card, #9 In the butterfly series.
Inspired by (Frank) Shepard Fairey and the OBEY Giant phenomena.
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking either!

I take that back, one of the security guards at work has an OBEY poster of Hillary Clinton pointing out like that "We Want You!" guy encouraging men to join the army. Is that Uncle Sam? Urgh, it is late...

Butterflies are so innocuous, ya know?!

OBEY Butterfly!!!

Time Flies - Art card, #10 in the butterfly series.

Doncha just love the crackle paint?!


Chilaxin'. This wasn't on the art agenda this weekend, it kinda just created itself.
Inspired by the art goddess, MandyKay : .)

Mandy, I tried the current Sketch This challenge, #54!

I'm holding a bottle of that new Miller Chill. Its a LIGHT beer, tastes like it, and is only 2 Weight Watchers points. Its selling point, I believe is supposed to be the hint of lime and salt flavor, but it doesn't taste like lime or salt until its warm. And Miller is ick when its warm!


Close-up of the skellies!


Some art cards for my SiStv Happy Mail Swap partner Sarah. I hope she likes 'em!
(Check the Mandy influence goin' on with the last card!)

Working on a trade for Brandy over at SiStv too.

Ragged, I swear, your album is NEXT : .)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

dude, i love the miller chill! but i guess i've become used to the taste of cheap beer due to always drinking with a bunch of guys! lol but i like it...and i like it even better now knowing it's 2 WW points! not that i'm on WW, but i was, and i know finding a drink with only 2 points is miraculous! love the page and all your flutterby's! you are a creative genius :)

madretz said...

That Obey is exactly how I pictured it would look! You gave great details when u were telling me about it. totally diggin' on how you added the green eyes on the skellies, too.

Unknown said...

i am seriously diggin everything!!! love it all!!!
i am so glad you played along with the sketch! you rocked it out woman!!!

Michelle said...

Oooh..love those skellies!! And thanks a bunch for opening my eyes to the crow fiasco - it didn't even occur to me that that's why they're in crazy attack mode. Dude. =) Happy day!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oooooh, does your recent artwork reflect your mood. I think so! Very cool. As always.

Sarah Carlson said...

got my atc cards today! I totally love them! I have never seen an ATC in person before and I am in LOVE! I am going to have to try it. I love the little garden gnome, so cute, and you KNOW I love LUSH. I am inspired!
Something happy is coming your way!
Sarah