Home

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wishful Thinking


Bubble nest construction = Hopefulness
(Or territoriality : .)
I so get how Eddie feels.
(Do fish have feelings?)

Other cool things about today...

First cycle class since August. Boy, did I sweat!
I did not perspire, I did not glow,
I sweat!
& I got to see my gym peeps for
the first time in 2 months

Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds
I knew they tasted good for a reason...
MSG & Autolyzed Yeast Extract, oh yum!!!

dub-Ya's design on a tote!!! I want!!!
You can customize your own!!!

Brisk fall weather

Phone call from my Linda

Conversation with Jorge

&

Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla White Chai

Lastly, a tiny bit of art for today...

"Pour vous" card for mi amiga.



3 comments:

Linda said...

So I finally check your blog and I've missed like a whole bunch of posts! I may have to call you tomorrow and give you a verbal post by post account of my comments! I need much more info on a few things! LOL! Serious!

Lisa said...

that bag is awesome! and what do the bubbles mean?

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Mmmmm. It was a good day, fish bubbles and all.