sitting here contemplating some TTV photography, but there are all these instructions for building the contraption so you can shoot photos with your digital camera thru the Dualflex, so I am not motivated. don't wanna think that hard...pathetic huh? I am so LAZY!!! I think I need to talk to the Cupcake, so she can 'splain it to me, LOL!!!
ok, now its 4 hours later and I haven't accomplished anything else except posting daily cards at a skosh more...oh and watching a marathon of sorts of Paranormal State, new episode tonite!!! the obsession continues! LOL!!!
I haven't had much to say lately, hence no posting, but I have had a ton of happy experiences, so that's what you're gonna get today.
1) my violet bloomed! did I mention that previously? I don't usually make things bloom, quite the opposite, altho' I continue to try to grow green things.
2) I spent an evening with the Pixie Girl and her bro (building Starwars Legos). she was hanging in the dark hallway outside bro's room, b/c she obviously knew she wasn't welcome. she kept bringing books by and showing me the pages and pointing out characters. later in the evening, she came inside the door and leaned against the wall with her piggy and sucking on her two fingers. again, cause she knew she wasn't welcome there. she's such a smartie, I saw the cogs going and she walks 1/2 way into the room, picks up one of the lego pieces and walks forward and hands it to me. next thing I know, there's this tiny bum sitting on my knee. all the while, bro is yelling at her to get out of his room and I keep saying, "she's not doing anything, its okay if she hangs out with us." then, with a little wiggle, I had the cutest girl sitting in my lap! ooooh, I just love that story! LOL!!! oh, and I think I deserve an engineering degree b/c heck, it takes a lot of brainpower to build modern Lego structures!
3) had an enjoyable dinner with the Kunimotos. oiishi-des!!! Donna is the best cook! marinated chicken, kahlua pork, rice, and pasta salad. mini bits of cake, and sugar cookies I made for D's daughter. oh yum!!!
4) ran 5 miles, took 2 cycle classes, elliptical, and rode bikes with the boys at lunch last week, whee!!!
5) tea and chat with Jack.
6) bot a new external hard drive to back up my computer.
7) phone calls from my Linda and Karen, the bff.
8) lunch date with (the other) my Linda, quality time spent!
9) Dr. Steve said I should go ahead and start the Linda P. Intuitive 1/2 Marathon Training Program in preparation for Santa Cruz 1/2 m in April. keep your fingers crossed that there won't be any deterrents to my training.*
I know there's more, I just can't remember right now.
oh, a kinda weird event...I opened an account on Facebook 'cause the running/biking boys asked me to and people from my past have found me. people that I'm not sure I necessarily want to know in the present. hum...trying to figure out how I feel abt this. v. weird.
now that I think about it, another weird thing. did you know bouillon cubes in Spanish cost less than bouillon cubes in English? I wonder why that is??? they're the very same thing.
*I'm supposed to get the results from my doc on Wed. or Thurs. so I'll finally know whether I have no or easily resolved female related worries or I have to prepare to fight the big "C."
want to contemplate why we have this day off (Dr. King and civil rights activism, especially b/c of recent events on an Oakland train platform) and cook dinner. easy peasy evening.