Home

Sunday, May 17, 2009

be careful what you wish for!

last week I was daydreaming about wine tasting, but who wants to do that alone???

next thing I know, I receive an email from Gail asking if I'd like to go wine tasting with she and Corey.

it rocks when you get what you want!

we tasted a rosé, a chard, 2 different pinot noirs, and a wonderful blend called Montmartre. there was lunch too! enjoyed with the sunshine and the breeze, overlooking the Silicon Valley.

some pics...I forgot my camera, but who know that bright light would make all the difference in the quality of the shots using my cell phone!

The tasting room...Savannah-Chanelle Vineyard

ceiling lights

chardonnay vines

the house of the original owners and the picnic area


procrastinating now. maybe just trying to hang onto the after effects of such a lovely afternoon (thanks Gail & Corey!) instead of being responsible and doing my homework. ok, just procrastinating, lol!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SOUNDS like an AMAZING time! :):):):):):):)