Home

Monday, September 28, 2009

today would have been a great day...

if someone had turned my iPod into the lost & found at the gym.

it ended up being a good day otherwise. nice weather, lunch with my buddy, mtb plans, met w/ teacher to talk abt assignments, chatted with KD.

I suppose all days can't be sunshine and roses. I miss my shuffle.

anyway...finished this piece for my art class. independent study. the colored bits are leftovers from class last quarter, the wire heart was hand formed and stitched on. I like it!


: .)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I hope your Ipod turns up. :(

Unknown said...

Oh! I likey too!!!
Hope the ipod is returned!!
Word verification: STRIZE... appropriate for you me thinks :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

bummer about the ipod....and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that project....wow the squares and the heart are WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

and to go along with sharmaine's comment.....lol....my word verification was "HEER OMEN".....I'm hoping that's not a sign....LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Danica said...

I LOVE it!!!

hope your ipod turns up!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Darnit, hope you find the Shuffle. And the heart is so very sweet, yet so very strong. Nice element.

Anonymous said...

Awwww you lost your ipod. I'd rather lose a few men I know than lose that! Love that page..beautiful!