Home

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

home again, home agan...

haven't been home in the evenings, so I haven't been posting.

monday, I invited myself to dinner at aldien's (spaghetti, meat sauce, veggies!). ok, I had to take some donation goods to her.

it was oddly quiet there...no kidlets, but video of one of the little guys singing the star spangled banner was just too cute! he told g'ma that his throat gets scratchy on the high parts! hee!

last nite, I invited myself to dinner at mary's (bbq'd steak, corn, baked potatos, wine!!!). ok, I had to deliver some gifts.

after dinner, we sang happy birthday to the cat, tim. (that's scott holding him!) that cat posed for pixs wearing not only that b-day hat, but also a tiara. I personally thot it was kinda humiliating, but tim never really complained!!! LOL!!!

today, I worked late. and am now contemplating dinner...what else?! aside from stalking cute boys, I like to eat. yeah. heheheh!

try not to be envious of or overwhelmed by the excitement in my life!

5 good things (should it be 15, since I missed three days worth?)

truffle salt
optimism vs pessimism
bike riding & convo with haydee
soft cats
cambozola cheese & crackers
apple pie
camaraderie
completing projects @ work
deciding to sign up and train for BSIM (that's a doozy, excited and scared all at once!)
rock tape
dr. steve
anticipation
expectation
asthma inhalers
letting go
apple pie (oh wait, I already listed that : .)
cute, smart kids
granted wishes
the smiths
the human condition

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww u have been getting some yummy dinners!!! lol!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo!!!!!!! and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when u have a minute...lol...check me bloggy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)