Home

Thursday, November 12, 2009

who is michaelgoogalo?


asked Z!  he was playing some q&a game on webkinz : .)  I was watching him play while I was spending time with Clan Burge this evening.  visiting with kidlets always give me a better perspective on life.  they're (almost) always straightforward and unconditional.  I get attention and hugs.  LOVE IT!  almost makes up for the week I've been experiencing!

the curly haired girl (who's two or three???) and I played chutes & ladders.  she kept telling me that she wanted to win.  she was pretty certain that she would win.  she's such a crack-up!

then Em and I practiced spelling French dance terms.  she's got to do a speech in class tomorrow.   potobourey (pas de bourrée) and tondue (tendu).  

yummm, I'd like some fondue.  LOL!!!

5 things...

1 - clan burge
2 - friday tomorrow
3 - vampire diaries (new episode)
4 - witch dr. remedies
5 - creative visualization


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i am soooooooooooooooooo far behind on vampire diaries!!! i gotta get caught up!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the story...but who won???? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)