Home

Friday, December 18, 2009

christmas wrapping


I took a vacation/mental health day...

Much needed : .)

I didn't get a lot accomplished today. I finally wrapped and shipped my Dad's gifts and they're off to the Lone Star State. The USPS wanted $34 for delivery by Christmas, I voted for parcel post! I might plan better next year and get a box shipped earlier, but probably not!

I completed a few more tags for my mini tree, cute! I'll post those pixs soon...

Renegade Craft Faire is this weekend in SF. I think I may go! But after running or maybe after Bob's play on Sunday.

5 good things from today:

1 - step class!
2 - im w/ jc
3 - quick line @ the po
4 - (unexpected) gift from Ragged!!! (LOVE the taupe chenille washcloth and yummy scented soap! thanks soooo much!!!)
5 - crafting

view from my bedroom : .)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i want a mental health day..but *sigh* instead i am working 12 hr days....come rescue me ... please?? lol!! loving those snowflakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love the snowflakes hanging! I still have to ship my Dad's box to Washington. I think it will be ready on Monday! I hope!!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!!