Home

Sunday, December 06, 2009

creating a flat film

Saw this blog hopping today. A post on ART TEA LIFE, by way of Amazon...



Some food for thot, yeah?

Busy weekend. I had a list. It was an ambitious list. I ended up doing things not on my list. And some things on my list. I guess I'm forwarding the unaccomplished to a new list : .) I wanna work on some tags like these for my mini xmas tree, gotta address and mail xmas cards, and pkg Dad's xmas gifts. erggggg!!! Oh, and its supposed to snow in the S. Cruz mtns tomorrow!!! That will make for an interesting commute. Not for me tho'. Then again, rain + cold = ice, so maybe an interesting commute for me toooo!

Good stuff from the weekend...

peppermint scented candy cane shaped pens
tasty fuds @ Barbara's annual tree trimming party & quality time with Als
sleeping in and skipping the Sunday am workout!
clean house and laundry : .)
doing Kath's family annual photo shoot, highlight below, LOL!!!


Lisa, Santa's Little Helper, Marge, Homer (DOH!) & Bart...hee!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

that video is very cool!!!! and love love love love love the photo....FUNNY!!! And what is this thing U call SNOW?!?!??!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)