Home

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finding My Christmas Spirit


I'm workin' it, Baby!!!

Day by day, I'm finding more holiday fun to decorate with. I had forgotten how much I had in the way of Christmas festivities. Now, if only I could find that soy pine scented candle...

Button tree, fun globe lights and metal reindeer sporting a very cool neck piece.

5 good things for today:

1) Conversation with Dondi (Don, the security guard at work). I hear this rattling sound down the hall and I'm knowing its Don, but I'm thinking Santa Claus. I mention this to Don, and I say, "but I dunno if I should believe in Santa Claus, he didn't bring me what I wanted last year." Don says "Just how many 24 year old muscular running vampires do you think Santa can deliver?!"

Oh geez!!! Am I really that predictable? Well, he got the age wrong, 24 is way too young!!!

At least its a good story!!! LOL!!!

2) Churro from Estor, yum!

3) Sweating buckets in cycle class!!! Yahoo!!!

4) Protein shake!

5) Christmas Spirit!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! When U find that (of course) older vampire....U will share right??? LOL!!!! CUTE STORY!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Love, love, love your button tree. I am every so jealous. Your Phin touch really made a difference.

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! And that and 24 year old muscular running vampires is why I love you!