Home

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

have yourself a merry little christmas!


more festivities!!! holly berries (I knew there was a use for that canning jar!), sno-pom from anthropologie, and my mickey mouse-eared snowman!!! ain't it tuuuute???!!!

my christmas cards have become the bane of my existence. ok, you gotta buy 'em, sign 'em, write letters in some of 'em, address 'em, stamp 'em, mail 'em! but like my sugar cookies, I do love 'em and I didn't do it differently last year, wouldn't do it any differently next year or thereafter! gotta make that goal of completing the task by the end of the year. I think I'm on track!

vacation in T minus 6 days!!!

5 good things for today...

1) Karen's back on facebook!!! {let's hope she re-friends me!}
2) pockey choco sticks!
3) good convo with Estor!
4) rock star sightings!
5) humor from an unexpected source! {Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F...hahaha!}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok..One...I need THAT snowman....and TWO....I love the CALENDAR even MORE TODAY!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I must confess: Christmas cards are a bit of a chore for me too. I need to start earlier so that they don't seem so grueling.

Danica said...

love your festive decor!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE THE SNOWMAN!!!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT ROCKSTAR??? LOL