Home

Friday, December 11, 2009

what's on your agenda for the weekend?


I wanna run in the rain (but not the cold). Have a EGTL from Starbucks. Meet Als and go to the mall with the entire population of Santa Clara County. Find perfectly fitting jeans & cute boob tops. Go to cycle class. Sweat a lot. Get paint on my hands and make art. Write notes and address my Christmas cards. Wrap my Dad's gifts and get them ready to ship. Find my reindeer collection and put it out. Bake chocolate chip cookies and package them prettily as gifts. Find joy & happiness. Buy gifts for all my friends. Loose 10 pounds. Meet my soulmate. Feed the world. And finally, find wonderful parents for all orphans.

OK, the last 6...I may not get to this weekend. But give me time : .)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i wanna lose 10 lbs too this weekend....when u figure how to do that....can u let me know??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Danica said...

love your plans! ; )

Ragged Around the Edges said...

That's quite a list. I'd settle for the jeans. ; )

Anonymous said...

Someday D and I will be there with you drinkin some coffee!