Home

Friday, February 26, 2010

are you pondering what I'm pondering?



this photo has nothing to do w/ this post.  I just like "squirms."  he's cute tho', yeah?

Penny's making me think in music...  : .)


my 46th birthday is on Tuesday.  O.M.G!!!  I am NOT READY!  and I always ready for my b-day celebration, esp. if it involves CAKE!  and wine or other happy beverages.  and friends.  wt...!!!

where is my mojo?  I have not made anything artistically worthwhile in FOREVER!!!

should I run tomorrow, or just couch and watch movies???  (I've had 500 Days of Summer on DVD from Netflixs since December.)  what about Sunday?  I am not motivated to move right now.  oh, and its supposed to rain and maybe thunder.  I'll probably run  : .|

dinner was not satisfying.  to be honest, nothing is right now in terms of fuds.  mostly b/c of guilt.  I am really loving Premium Saltine Mini's, however.  why do mini's taste better than the original size?  case in point, miniature reeses, mini snickers, mini marshmallows, mini cupcakes...

the world will soon be tilting on its axis and all the oceans will drain into the cosmos.  my x-SIL invited me to a pot roast dinner for the b-day!  a) she remembered that was my favorite b-day meal that the x-MIL (her mom) used to make me and 3) she's NEVER offered to make me a b-day dinner b/4 and I've know her for 20 years!  its freakin' me out! I'm gonna go with it, I love pot roast! heheheh!

my sciatica is nagging me, big time & I've been doing yoga.  Dr. Steve said it was supposed to help.

I've been reading the best book.   its making me think.  really hard.  whoa.  I might be able to gather my thoughts enough after I finish and write about it.  maybe not.  jumble of emotions.

I think I said that mick jagger is rejoining aerosmith today.  I knew what I meant...steve tyler.  geez, what a dork!

looks like its shaping up to be a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog title made me think of Pinky and the Brain, miss that show NARF!!
I'd cook you a pot roast dinner if you came here, any day of the year!!!
Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

PENNY is making you think in music!! Uhhh...HELLO! How about me! LOL! Sorry I've been out of the loop! Sick w/sick kids for 2 weeks straight. Give ya a shout over the weekend! *hugs* :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe.....i'm with sharmaine....i'm thinking Pinky and the Brain...loved them!!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY...and I'm thinking I smell pot roast in your future! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Boo on rain!! Hope you enjoy the pot roast dinner, and hope she makes you some cupcakes to go with it! I had some great pot roast at a bridal show last weekend and it made me want to cook some up, it has been too long!

Penny said...

I love the little guy in the tree!!

Also...tell me about Rockstar :)
I gotta hear this :)
Sounds like a few at my job :)