Tuesday, February 02, 2010

got rubber?

{yeah, yeah...I know, a swift aboutface from yesterday's post. lets move on, shall we?!}

I heart rubber stamps!

I used to be really obsessed! A thousand or so stamps & many ducats later, I rarely buy stamps anymore. Every once in awhile however, I re-visit my favorite rubber stamp companies...just to look!


Stampotique Originals - specifically Daniel Torrente & Jill Penney's stamps

Teesha Moore's Land of Odd

Invoke Arts

Judikins

Leavenworth Jackson


Magenta

Stampers Anonymous


I should bust out my collection and make something!

yes!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Some stamps are just lame, but those rock!!

ATC (Artist Trading Card) The Music said...

YES YOU SHOULD!! And these make me want to buy!!!!! You know you're home girl can relate! :D

Danica said...

can I come over for a stampin' playdate? ; p