Home

Thursday, February 18, 2010

how flexible is a Mesocricetus auratus?


I was hanging out with this cute face today and was invited to dinner to celebrate the brother's birthday.

while we were eating our sushi, she says to me "have you ever seen a hamster lick its penis?" utterly serious, and completely straight faced.

the parents pounced immediately and told her in no uncertain terms that was inappropriate conversation for the dinner table.

auntie (moi) of course, was laughing uncontrollably!

I didn't support the reprimand very well!

in her defense, her thoughts were on the creatures at Pet Co. next door.

and no...I haven't ; .)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

HA HA!!
Classic :)

Anonymous said...

lol I have, and it is not pretty. Especially when your hamster is obese, as far as small rodent pets go! Luckily ours died. Maybe cause it couldnt reach anymore!!
And is that pinkberry I spy in that picture???/

Danica said...

[snicker, snicker]

jamie said...

now you HAVE to, Linda...

Anonymous said...

Haha! No but my dog does that every day! And I'm sure all of the male species would if they could!