Home

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

scrapbookers get a bad rap

Comment on one of my Facebook posts from my friend Siouxsie-Q...Logan is her youngest, I think he's 6 or 7.

"Logan and I saw a van covered in stickers, they were the big kind and they were all over the windows all except the front window.

Logan says, 'They must be a scrapbooker.'

I say, 'Maybe.'

Logan says, 'Scrapbookers put way too many stickers all over things.'

I thought it was pretty funny."

ohmygosh!!! hysterical!!! I'm still laughing! hee!!! : .D I can't get over the fact that a 6 year old is present enough to notice that scrapbookers use stickers!!! LOL!!!

photo from a really crappy website called breakdotcom

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehehehehe....that is classic! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan said...

Logan that it was pretty cool to be on the internet. Thanks for finding the picture now I can scrap it. It's an exact likeness.

Anonymous said...

That is SO FUNNY!!! LMAO!!

Danica said...

ha! too funny!