Home

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Superbowl XLIV Sunday


ok, stop laughing at my post title.

we all know that I'm not even sure who's playing.

waaaiiittt...

the Saints and the Colts (?)

snort.

what can I say, I'm a hockey fan!!!

at least I knew it was Superbowl Sunday!!!

* * * * *

my friend Patricia nominated me for a bloggy award and
commented I might love or hate her for it...thanks P!
hummmmm, jury's still out : .)

ok, I gotta list 7 things abt myself that people might find interesting:
  1. I have a hard time giving up on things, even if there might not be a positive outcome.
  2. I hate, hate, hate leaf blowers.
  3. Red and black are my favorite colors.
  4. I love my dark side.
  5. I love paranormal tv.
  6. I'm a perfectionist, but I'm trying to change.
  7. I haven't talked to my sister in about 3 years.
here are the rules for the nominees:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link the person’s blog who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
  6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
I nominate (love me or hate me tooooooo! hee!):

Sharmaine
Ragged
Danica
Julie
Amy

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Why, thank you. Blush, blush.

What fosters your hatred of leaf blowers?

Patricia Roebuck said...

Into paranormal huh? Do u like Fringe? Love that weird show.

I may be a convert to football b/c of the Saints win. For someone who doesn't like football I screamed my head off!!!! Freaked little rug rat out! WHO DAT? WE DAT!!!!!
The Who Dat Nation!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets I will catch up on my blog reading and posting tomorrow! Thanks for the award!

Penny said...

LOVE your blog :)
It's so very cute and sweet and right up my alley!

ps. I LOVE paranormal tv as well. I have a crush on Ryan Buell

Unknown said...

fanks my grilly fiend :) No really fanks!!! lol I just got the same award a while back and suck at random lists, so I hate ya *giggle* Wish I was sipping a coffee with you, but here i am sipping it, typing to you and listening to Dave playing carnival games on Wii. He just had a fortune teller tell him that is was surely likely that he would get a kiss from his wifey tonight... DARN!! Yep, LIfe as we know it Jim lol
Word Veri: DEROCKIP????