Home

Saturday, February 27, 2010

this makes it all worthwhile...


today I was struggling thru my run, hating every mile of it.  (some days are just like that!)

I had hit my turn around and was heading back in the direction of my car, and an egret lands not a foot away from me!  (not the egret in this pix, which I snitched off the internet see the copyright!  bad Linda!  however!  I wish I had my camera with me!!!)

beautiful!  my run was much better after that!

I can't remember if I ever told this story...

a different morning on a different part of this same trail, the sky is bleu, the clouds are fluffy white, the contrast of the green trees against said sky was so beautiful!  I see this gorgeous white bird lift off from the creek below the trail, slowly & effortlessly it flaps its wings and makes a huge arc passing over me.

how wonderous, how magical!!!

as I look back over my shoulder to watch it fly away, it takes this humongous dump onto the trail right where I had been!

I cracked up.  all I could think of at that point was "Everybody Poops!!!"

poop stories, heheheheh!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

poop stories....i was waiting for some profound *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* moment from this...lol lol lol lol lol....girl U crack me up!!! love u! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)P:):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

hahahahahhahaha CLassic!!

Penny said...

hahahahahhahaha CLassic!!