Home

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

tuna, tuna, tuna, tuna!


Spent the evening volunteering at 2nd Harvest.

We packaged boxes of fuds.

So happy to not have to bag tomatos or apples this time around!
(Because inevitably there are moldy fruits, ick!)

I was in charge of tuna!

4 cans to be exact.

4 cans of tuna.

4 cans of tuna that stack so nicely together.

one, two, three, four.

Move that box of cereal over, stick that box of mac & cheese on the side, drop in the cans of tuna!

1...2...3...4!

Neeeexxxxxttttt!!!

Move it! Move it!!!

The repetition was soothing!

To get as many boxes as possible packed in 2 hours was a challenge!

There was great satisfaction in finishing my task perfectly : .)

I liked it a lot.

4 cans of tuna.

One, two, three, four!

I can count to 4!!!

I'm so glad for that college education!!!

LOL!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

lol!! thank goodness they didn't have u count to 5 then!! lol!!! kidding!!!! that sounds like u had a good time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

Awww...So glad to hear your good feelings from helping out! Sounds like you had some fun :)

ps. Have you I told you lately I love your blog?? Because I do!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Sounds rewarding and very symmetrical. ;-)

Penny said...

yes! we need to at least email!! I didn't see your email on your blog profile so when you have some time shoot me an email at
penmar2@comcast.net
I am going to look into your book suggestions. They sound interesting!
I love Chuck Palahniuk as well. My fav. from him is Choke!
I'll let you know when I hit Disclosure. I think I am going to read it after Jurassic Park :)Maybe we could discuss!