Home

Saturday, September 04, 2010

OFF with her HEAD!!!

I downloaded my pictures from my little sojourn north, but I'm still not feeling creative enough to write the related text.

I was feeling creative enough, however, to play with paper & glue and make this ATC for the challenge/swap at Simply ArTistiC.  We're still working on the Alice in Wonderland challenge, this time around the theme is the Queen of Hearts.  You can see the gallery here...


I had a long to-do list today, chores, errands.  I've taken the week off from exercise 'cause I've been having this re-occuring pain in both feet and ankles and I don't want to damage anything prior to marathon training.

I popped by the flea market, but didn't find much I needed.  Okay, I bought yet another big, gilt, scrolly framed mirror for $5 (must be the magic dollar amount for the flea market).  I finally figured out what I want to do with my "collection."  If only I wasn't such a procrastinator...heh!

I also spent some time with Aldien.  We ate Sabra hummus (but didn't feel like we were in the Mediterranean or anything, haha!) with pita chips, had some strawberries and chatted, mostly about grieving...

Oh...I forgot to thank Marit for this Dutch blog award!  I've done gone international!!!

Thanks Marit!!!

I'm so happy to call you friend too! 



“The world of blogging is amazing.
Through blogging I made friends
of places I never heard of before.
I experienced kindness and caring.
I hope my blog friends will pass
this award to only three caring
and kind people from anywhere
who touched your heart.”

Do three people even read this blog???  Do I have to be Dutch to pass it on???  LOL!!!  Well, I give it to anyone who reads my blog regularly...Julie that means you!  : .)  And rightbackatcha Marit!!!  <3

Donna is coming over to craft tomorrow...Anyone else???  Anyone?  Anyone? 

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

count me in...but i'm bringin' GELATO instead of hummus, k?! (i will also bring the 97 short-deadline-based projects i need to complete, in case either of you are stumped for stuffs ta do!!!!!!!!) (yer welcome!) :)

♥WOW♥ i am loving this alice ATC!!! brilliant...fab...dramatic...funky...i could keep goin' but then al gore will go off on how i deplete the world's adjective supply *AGAIN*...that al...sheesh!

hope the feets will feel better soon! that DOES NOT sound like a good situation going into marathon training. (crazy thought--have you ever had acupuncture? there are A LOT of energy centers in the feet!) (ok, i did say CRAZY thought, right?!)

ps: "burn out the day...burn out the nigh-hiiiii-ght" (blue oyster cult tag--YOU'RE IT!!! ♥♥♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know...a lot of peeps call me out like that!! LOL LOL LOL!! You all trying to tell me on the net too much??? LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):) Can't wait to see the pics and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that ATC! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)