Home

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Owner of a Lonely Heart

Marit's Musical Blog Party, parties on!
The piece I did today was inspired by...
Owner of a Lonely Heart by YES!

I had scraps and this cute little guy on a stamp
with a little glittery heart he's dying to share.
He's not really that scary, right?!  LOL!!!

Plus, this is the grin I like to make, 
it covers many different situations.  
I think the two of us are MFEO.  
("Made For Each Other"... 
You'd know this if you are a Meg Ryan fan 
and have watched Sleepless in Seattle
as many times as I have.  
And I need to mention,
I find it ironic that this is one of my fav movies,
because of where it was filmed!)


Otherwise, it was a lazy kind of day...

I finished my first DT piece 
and sent it off for its January preview. 
I had to go to Staples for ink to finish the piece. 
(That's supplies, so its on the "ok to purchase" list : .) 
Talked to Als for 49 minutes, 
and did a load of dishes.
I'm also attempting to finish a fan piece for RFTD.

I did have a moment of anxiety, 
trying to decide if I should have red or white wine 
with my frito pie this evening, 
but it was a moot point
as the spicy chili and the jalapeno peppers
have burned the taste buds off my tongue
and I can't taste the wine anyway.
heh! 
I'm thinking of trying this with
ground beef and brown gravy, 
since I'm not a fan of chili... hum...

ok, that's it for this eve...carry on!
: .)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! And how is that Twilight marathon going???? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Penny said...

I love that little guy in the corner. Is that a stampie??

Love this :)