Home

Saturday, December 25, 2010

You Should Be Dancing!!!

MERRY, MERRY!!!  : .)

*     *     *     *     *

In other fun ...

From Christmas day, continuing to the beginning of the New Year, there's a radio station in the Netherlands that's playing the 2000 favorite songs of its listeners. What a list!!!

Marit is throwing a musical blog party in conjunction with the Top 2000 & I decided to join in!!!

I'm currently rocking the mid-70's and dancin' my way thru Marit's party with a Bee Gees hit...you remember it...You Should Be Dancing!  OMG!  I was in 7th grade and my Mom let me go see Saturday Night Fever, can you believe it?  I don't think I understood most of the movie at the time ; .P  Of course, I got the (double) album for Christmas that year.  Such good memories dancing and singing to the songs on those records!!!

Just today in my stash, I found the little people getting down to their favorite tunes, and with a few stamps and some hand cut lettering, I got together my first piece for the countdown...FUN!!!


I hope you're having a great day!!!   : .)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Love, love, love that song - yep, memories... I went to the movie and DID understand it LOL I'm some years older then you then...