Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

happy v-day

I probably should have stayed in bed today.
Not 'cause it was V-day,
Just 'cause it was Monday.
I did get the best valentines card
from one of my darling little friends!
AND 
Oh my, after all my efforts to be kid-like,
I'm still perceived as "the grown up"!!!
(Sister wrote that at the behest of the sweet girl!)
heh!

Aren't the fish too cute?  They're smiling!  
Duck Duck Quack!

And there's a beautiful butterfly...
I managed to get some cookies baked for the Burge Clan...

The tiny heart sprinkles (Wilton, I believe...got 'em at Michaels) 
and the hot pink sugar made the cookies magical, doncha think?!

Honestly tho', I'm glad its almost over...

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

how sweet are those?!?!?! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Those drawings are the sweetest! Ha, I will call you 'the grown up' from now on ...uhmmm... maybe. I like "phin" better. I have your sweet valentine with that gorgeous stamped guy on it sitting on my desk. Love it!!!

Danica said...

sweet drawings! yummy looking cookies!

I got a really awesome card made by a really awesomely talented gal in Cali : )