Home

Friday, May 13, 2011

here we go again, I think I wanna be more than friends...

blogger's been down for a day and a half or so,
therefore, no posting...
 so #1 good thing for the day is:
blogger's back up and I can post!
#2 - quality time with the Lindstroms
(Annie hooked me up!)
#4 - Girls on the Run
(I'm doing a 5k with this org tomorrow am
I really want to volunteer for them too!)
#5 - I jogged 4 miles!!!
No Pain!

Yesterday's #1 good thing was...
My beloved Los Tiburones advanced to the next round in the Stanley Cup playoffs!
WHOOHOO!!!

(As for the top photo:
When I was in OR for Hood to Coast last year 
I stayed with Scott and his family 
and Scott took me on a tour of the
Columbia River Gorge
(where they filmed some of the Twilight movies).
We ate and drank a lot...  : .)
And after viewing prehistoric Sturgeon 
that were more than 7 feet long
 at Bonneville Fish Hatchery,
we went to the Big River Grill and had...
STURGEON PATE!!!
snort.   Is that cannabalism and sturgeon, or uh...)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy for the Sharks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)