Home

Monday, September 05, 2011

inspired by...

I played with my supplies today.

I've been inspired by a lot of artists lately...

Starbucks, of course!!!  I cut a stencil from the graphic on one of their paper bags.


nature and camping : .)  (Julie T-W, I had no idea this line was called "Mr. Campy")


my own little brain...


Clarrice and the colors in her yarn art...




Patricia and Vee Jennings, Mister Huey, and ribbon artists...
these roses are done with 7 gypsies paper.


 this amazing French artist...

and Dina  : .)

half my list done : .)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING that shark! :):):):):):):):):):):)

amy lynne said...

Holy amazing job, Batman! :D Great inspirado, gal! I can't wait to get in my scrappy room! :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

So cool!!!!!!!!!

jamie said...

Lots of great stuff!! an outburst of art!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

WOOOOWWWWW!!!! Linda, I go on vacation and I miss this?! You've got so many different things going on here...you are on a roll! thanks for mentioning me, my friend! Ha! I can at least do one thing half way decent, right?! ;)