Home

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kidnap the Sandy Claws!

Another thing I wanted to buy in a post-Xmas sale last year was a black tinsel Xmas tree from Target.

I was bummed that they were already all gone when I began my search!

I was so excited when Karen scored one and had given it to me!!!

I know, "No Xmas decorating until after Tksgvg", 
but I figure my nightmare theme can span all the fall and winter holidays.  
Plus, I couldn't wait...  : .)

The Jack Skellington heads are those plastic key covers, 
which I bought at the Disney Store, 
along with the little figurines of 
Jack & Zero
Sally
Oogie Boogie
Lock, Shock & Barrel
and the Mayor.
 
Donna got me the Jack skull & crossbones at Disneyland when she recently took her kids, 
a perfect tree topper!
I found a mini Sandy Claws hat in my stash & my tree is complete!





2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!! VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

jamie said...

2nd picture!!

Have to find the picture of my oldest as Jack Skeleton when he was in 8the grade (and still a widdle guy, according to my daughter!)