Home

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sugar Coma


I found these baby packages of Pez at Cost Plus World Market.

I.can't.stop.eating.them.

There are 6 Pez per package, 35 calories for 2 packages. This is 1 Weight Watchers point. If you eat them in small increments, you know, 6 Pez tablets at a time, they total close to zero calories, right?

They haunt me all day at work. They speak to me when I go to bed. They constantly call my name, Linnnnnnduhhhhhhhhh.

I think orange is my favorite, no graple. No lemon, uh maybe strawberry.

Who am I trying to kid?

I Love Pez. All of 'em!


3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Back away from the Pez. Back slowly away from the Pez.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Guinness calls...
Please don't make me think of calories or the toll on my body.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.
*Does his best Clinton impression*

Four visits to Mickey D's in three days on this end. By God I am a slave to double cheeseburgers!

BB