Home

Monday, July 21, 2008

Its pronounced "Eye-Gore"

Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: You know, I'm a very prominent surgeon. I can do something about your hump.

Igor
: What hump?

Walking around like Eye-Gore today. Kayaking was fun, but the muscle spasms are not! My shoulders are in my ears. No, that doesn't help the pain at all. I'll be finished with that bottle of Tylenol by bedtime tonite.

Kayaking this Saturday. So very awesome! So peaceful, so rhythmic, so soothing. We saw:

Harbor Seals
Pelicans
Sea Gulls
Cormorants
Sea Lions
Sea Otters
DOLPHINS!!!
Oceaniac Swifts
Flies
Giant Kelp
Turban Snails
Crabs
Sea Stars

Look both ways!!!

Gearing up!

Me and Dubin getting in the groove!


Cody, the tour guide. We bribed him with donuts. Breakfast of champions!


You can see a sea otter there at the bow of the closest kayak. Really.

Kayakers in the mist! Me and Bill. Perfectly coordinated, LOL!!!

Sea Lions, lots of 'em!

Dubin, what a dork!


Rafting, just like the Sea Otters.
{Russell, Phyllis, Bill, Me, Dubin, and Veronica}

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Ooooooh! Too cool. I wanna go.

Linda said...

You are hardcore woman! Sorry about the muscle spasms! Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this! Great pics btw! TFS!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I think I'd wimp out by the time I got all the gear on! LOL!!! Love all the pics and looks like so much fun!!