Home

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I just flew in from Chicago

and boy are my arms tired! heeeeeee!!!
Business and pleasure. Visiting with my friend Lorali. Great fuds! Even Pizza Hut pizza was awesome!!! If you travel to Chicagoland, a visit to Oberweis for ice cream is a must!!!

Some highlights...


Baha'i Temple at night, Wilmette, IL

Riding the 'L'.

Downtown Chicago from the Ferris Wheel at the Navy Pier

Chicago Tribune Building

Cloud Gate in Millenium Park (The Mirron Bean)

Sea Dragon at the Shedd Aquarium (Isn't it lovely?!)
Chicago Skyline at twilight from Evanston, IL (Out of battery juice darnit!!!)
Pretty colors at the Fountain Square Art Festival

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Felted purses. I spy felted purses!

Looks like a great trip.

Willie Baronet said...

Great pics! Great town. I hope you got to spend some time in the museum. :-)